RCM-F - an open system AMR / AMM solution
More than ever new and innovative concepts are in the spotlight of automatic meter reading.
An extended range of possibilities in data transmission as well as an increased deployment of high-capacity, cost-saving electronical meters lead to new fields of application of remote metering, with a special focus on residential and tariff customers.
The latest electronic meters armada offers a bunch of new functions like storing load profiles, flexible tariff programs, external switch-off and net quality records.
Manufacturer specific AMR
AMR systems consist of network-compatible electronical meters (PLC/DLC technique) and concentrators that act as communication interfaces (PSTN, GSM, GPRS) between central station and meters. As a standard, such systems are designed as closed (proprietary) systems with interfaces for external systems.
AMR platform reduces risk
The introduction of AMR/AMM solutions entails usually installation or exchange of meter technique. Deploying a single, closed system implies a non-negligible investment risk.
RCM-F is designed as an interoperable, open software platform and serves as a link between AMR subsystems and billing.
Moreover, RCM-F must be seen as a consequential development of a ZFA-F system, which has been successfully deployed for 10 years now and served for remote and mobile metering of industrial customers.
Of course we have incorporated all the years of experience and knowledge in order to design yet better open and flexible solutions for you.
RCM-F is a universal, open platform for meter data reading.
Features and advantages:
- Interoperability: integration of different AMR subsystems
- Standard interfaces: consistent interface for different business applications
(billing, device management)
- Functionality: supporting all specific system and device functions
- Platform: consistent platform for tariff customers / industrial customers, all types of energy
(RCM-F, ZFA-F, MES-F)
- Flexibility: supporting different kinds of system architecture / concepts
- Processes: standardized processing through consistent transactions between business application and AMR subsystems
Note: Get AdobeAcrobat Reader for free.