Software solutions made by ITF-EDV Fröschl cover all fields of today`s meter reading system requirements. As a leading system provider ITF-EDV Fröschl provides its numerous and well-known customers with modular and efficient solutions for the field of reading and processing of energy data.
IT systems of ITF-EDV Fröschl cover all meter data reading requirements:
- automatic meter reading for residential customers (AMR/AMM, smart metering)
- automatic meter reading for industrial customers (ZFA)
- mobile meter reading (MES)
- monitoring of read and edit processes
- automated processing and administration of mass data
- evaluation and processing of meter data
- support of all possible communication modes
- flexible interfaces for data supply and master data transfer and external control
THE UNIVERSAL PLATFORM FOR METER DATA READING!
Because of its modularity and flexibility the ITF-EDV Fröschl software platform is highly customizable to the respective requirements. The system solution has already demonstrated dependability, profitability and high performance at our numerous customers.
Using the ITF-EDV Fröschl software solution as central platform has the following advantages:
- standard solution (large number of functionality, evaluation and device modules)
- device manufacturer independent (more than 240 different device drivers for communication and interpretation of data)
- support of different AMR subsystems (AMR/AMM, smart metering)
- flexible use (stand-alone, multi-user, terminal server, laptop/mobile meter reading, Internet)
- modern system structure - support of the latest technologies (SOAP, .Net, web services,
server virtualization, 64 Bit operating system/databases)
- support of all common communication modes
- independent of energy type (electricity, gas, heat, water etc.)
- high degree of automation (process control, dynamic views, user macros)
- standardized, adjustable interfaces (import/export, file/database/web service)
- secure data management (raw data archive, meter data history)
- extensive evaluations of data (plausibilities, functions for the generation of substitute values, calculations)
Modules of the universal platform can be combined arbitrarily. Therewith it is possible to optimally adjust the processes reading of residential customers, reading of industrial customers, mobile meter reading, tariff control, switch off as well as device installation and device replacement.
Standardized interfaces and a consistent operating philosophy simplify the system administration, the system maintenance and the sequence of operations.
Our IT systems are designed as modular standard solutions and allow a very flexible use.
All single blocks are available as stand-alone solutions or as a completely integrated solution having one standard database.
Customized solutions based on standard functionality modules are available for each individual case.